Open to all licensed health-care providers, yoga teachers, and lay-persons with a keen interest in learning how to connect and be present with others safely, respectfully, to enhance health. Monica Rudestam LAc, LMT and April Duncan LAc, LMT will be co-teaching this class. Monica and April have been students of Todd Jackson for many years and are honored to be teaching Todd’s beginner level classes.
What you will learn
– a sensation-based way to verify being centered and grounded when working with clients
– how to modulate awareness to perceive the three-dimensional entirety of specific elements within the client
– how to form a physical interface which amplifies the cranial system’s self-healing potency
– what quietude is and how it is affected by the practitioner’s state relative to the client
– how to train the felt-sense to palpate the client’s derma-body and inner-body
– how to detect where healing forces are gathered and working on behalf of your client, to connect with these forces and let them guide the treatment process
– how to palpate motility and orient neutrals to usher in profound healing; biodynamic treatment cycles
With the Biodynamic approach, we form a relationship to the health already abiding within the client and facilitate it’s expression throughout their entire being. Learn how to palpate and employ cranial motility, fulcrums and neutrals to engage the deepest healing resources.
You will learn how to sensitively work with the cranio-sacral system, advance your confidence in subtle palpation skills and experience the profound stillness at the heart of health. Open to all licensed health-care providers, yoga teachers, and lay-persons with a keen interest in learning how to connect and be present with others safely, respectfully, to enhance health.
Class sizes are intentionally small and assistants are employed to ensure students confidently integrate the approach. Ongoing support is available after workshops via Supplements, Treatment Exchanges, Feedback Sessions and Mentorship. Please go to Todd’s website at toddjackson.com to see additional curriculum offered.
This class is a prerequisite to Todd Jackson’s intermediate and advanced biodynamic craniosacral therapy classes. If you have taken Todd Jackson Cranial 1- Biodynamic Interface class and would like to retake the class we are honoring Todd’s 30% discount for students repeating the class – $420.
March 15-18 l Cost $600 l Deposit $100 l Spaces Left 12